- Close Drop: reduces the likelihood that combatants will drop a weapon outside of the hex in which they are fighting.
- Gain Proficiency: character begins with one more proficiency than is otherwise normal.
- Hereditary Weapon I: character receives a +1 bonus to-hit when using the most familiar weapon of their place of birth.
- Shield as a Weapon: enables the character to use the shield as a weapon, causing 1d4 damage per hit.
- Strengthened Arm: the character is able to hurl weapons a greater distance than normal.
- Draw Speed: decreases the penalty incurred by firing a bow more quickly, while improving the time in which a crossbow can be loaded.
- Feinting: the art of causing an enemy to move towards a hex where the combatant does not wish to be.
- Hereditary Weapon II: character receives a +1 bonus to-hit and a +1 bonus to damage when using the most familiar weapon of their place of birth.
- Main-gauche: the use of a dagger, rather than a shield, in parrying attacks.
- Precise Hit (suspended)
- Reduced Proficiency Penalty: the combatant's proficiency penalty is lessened by 1 point.
- Berserk: enables the combatant to berserk if reduced to 1 hit point or less.
- Improved Dual-wielding: reduces the penalties in fighting with two weapons of various types.
- Off-handed Cast: enables the combatant to throw a hurled weapon equally well with either hand.
- Full Berserk: the character is able to berserk at will for a brief period.
Assassin's Sage Abilities
Fighter Sage Abilities
Paladin Sage Abilities
Ranger Sage Abilities