Logistics leaves it up to the player to decide how best to employ the skills that are provided by the study.
- Bargaining: skill at negotiating prices with the seller of goods in order to obtain a better deal on a transaction.
- Butchering: skill in slaughtering, dressing and preserving meat from livestock, game and fish.
- Dowse for Water: a type of divination employed in locating ground water.
- Foraging: improved ability to find vegetables, roots, fruits and nuts in a wilderness environment.
- Herding: skill at gathering animals together and moving them from place to place, with skill at mustering.
- Steadfast: devotion and faithfulness to a cause, enabling the character to exceed at ordinary tasks.
- Teamstering: skill at the employment of common domestic farm animals, as beasts of burden, plow teams or as teams to pull carts, wagons or carriages.
- Tinkering: skill at repairing and strengthening ordinary items.
- Bartering: enables an even exchange of goods within a given market archetype.
- Black Market: accessing the underground economy, enabling a clandestine purchase or sale.
- Construction: road, fortification and dam building, siege weapon building.
- Hunting: locating, tracking and successfully bringing down small game in order to serve as a food supply.
- Riverman: able to function as a river pilot, with skill derived from familiarity with rivers.
- Supply Raiding: locating and obtaining bulk goods that can be carried away at no cost.
- Scrounging: locating items and materials that cannot be found on the equipment list.
See Fighter Sage Abilities